Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A piece of my creative writing...

Yeah yeah, I know I haven't posted in a while...just been busy with a few things. Thought I'd post this monstrosity until I can think of something to write about. Sorry if it sounds like a really bad samurai anime rip off....because that's what I was aiming for. :P Hope you enjoy!

The Crimson Night by Eph

It was a clear moonlit night. The cicadas sang and the crickets chirped as the moon shined down on the earth. The sounds of clashing steel could be heard in the distance.

2 men dueling each other to the death. Neither of them were going to be dying that night.

"I'm going to defeat you once and for all, Yanako!" The man with duel swords said.

"Hmph, insolent fool. You think you can defeat me? The mighty General of the Kuyakou Army? I don't think so! Have at you.....little Koyashi!"

The two charged at each other with nothing but the intent to kill. Koyashi charged first and thrusted one blade towards General Yanako's chest. Yanako dodged out of the way and delivered a punishing blow to Koyashi's face knocking him back a few feet.

"Damn! So strong!" He thought as he coughed up blood.

"You insolent little whelp! Did you think your puny weapon can actually pierce me? You have a lot of nerve!" Yanako said jeeringly. "Come now, I'll feel bad if I killed you with no effort whatsoever."

Koyashi stood up and drew his swords again.

"I will kill you if it's the last thing I DO!!!" Koyashi yelled as he starts charging towards Yanako.

"Hmm...so you'll die with dignity eh? Fine. I shall see to it that your death BE in vain!"

The two start charing at each other again, knowing that this could be their final strike.

"This is it...I have to make this last shot count! Father....forgive me if I perish tonight...I will not let your death be in vain."

The two meet and a loud crash of steele can be heard.

The moonlit sky, stared down as these 2 warriors raced at each other. The cherry blossoms were falling as if the snow was falling at a rapid rate. The cicadas and crickets stopped chirping. Yanako and Koyashi stood back to back.

"How....could....it.....be? To lose....to someone like him.....HOW!?"

Yanako, stood with anger in his eyes....however as he stood, the gash across his abdomen gave way and thus, spilt his organs all over the grass.

"GAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!" He yelled, as his half dead corpse plummeted towards the ground.

"Father....your deed is done....I'll be seeing you soon...." Koyashi said.

Koyashi was on his knees knowing he's already dead. He tried his best to stay concious but his head couldn't keep up. His head slowly slid off his neck, blood splattering across the grassy field.

The two were now nothing but corpses on the floor. Koyashi left his body knowing he successfully avenged his father. Now he can fully rest eternally with his father in the greater kingdom in the sky.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment