My name is Eph (No that's not my real name <_<) I'm a college student who is majoring in Journalism. I'm a huge gamer and I love technology even though my cell phone is soon to be extinct. I have a job selling video games and want to do more than denying young kids the greatest M rated games out there because they're not old enough OR better yet having their parents scold them for buying such a thing. I like to rant about random things (ZOMG Chicken Rings? What will the world think of next? What's that? Chocolate chip pancake breakfast corndogs? I am amazed!) I am also an avid fan of World of Warcraft and I play it when I have some spare time. Other than that I'm a pretty chill dude who enjoys Japanese anime and video games. That's about it for now, hope to get some fans soon....HOPEFULLY!
-Eph


No comments:
Post a Comment